Formation of Conductive Circuit Patterns by IVONDING
IVONDING is a patented method using the hot embossing
process. IVONDING is one of the methods for manufacturing MID (Molded
Interconnect Device),and forms circuit patterns on the substrate of thermoplastics
We are making the development and sales activities in cooperation with
Osaka Vacuum Chemical Co.,Ltd , who
is the sole agent of IVOTAPE in Japan and Asia.
 Introduction of Circuit Configurations by IVONDING
As conductive circuit patterns can be rapidly and precisely embossed on a plastic substrate, wire or printed circuit board are no longer necessary.
 What is IVOTAPE?|
*IVOTAPE is the copper sheet made by electrolysis,
and has the favorable shear strength to embossing and the good electrical
- Electrical conductivity corresponds to the values of standard copper
sheet of PC Board.
- The copper sheet is manufactured in thickness of 18, 35, 70 and
- A electroplating layer of tin/lead, nickel, silver or gold can
be applied to the copper surface.
- As the projection like cauliflower on the back side of the copper
sheet eats in the heated resin like anchor, the reduction of bonding
force does not happen by heat and time .
 The Advantage of IVONDING
- Molded parts can be equipped with various functions such as boss
,rib and clump.
- Conductive circuit patterns can be formed on not only flat plates
but also taped and side sections.
- Available for the conductive current from signal to power sources
such as 14 amps of current.
- Wide selection of thermoplastic grades and no need of electroless
- Low cycle time and low investment cost resulting in competitive
- No environmental problems.
No waste water exhaust which occurs in chemical etching process.
The data shown in this home page are
based on our accumulated experience and laboratory data, and not always
directly applicable to your products used under different conditions.
Therefore, we can not guarantee that the contents of this home page
are directly applicable as they are to the specific condition in our
customers, and we appreciate your final decision on the use of these